Welcome Team Triumph Members!!
(or soon to be members)
Team Triumph Mission Statement"To empower women of all abilities to train, race and socialize around the sport of triathlon and other endurance events"
What do you get by being a part of Team Triumph NC?
Team Training Days:
- Swimming, Cycling, Running
- Informative Clinics:
- Nutrition, Transition, Bike Maintenance, Yoga/Pilates
- Workshops with local Coaches
- Advance Registration (skip the line at Lake Norman Y open water swim days)
- Partnerships with local business
- Team Socials with prizes
- Teammates at every level of Triathlon experience to help you make your personal goals.
- Facebook updates from the Team and Teammates on upcoming events and activities as well as words of encouragement.
- Why do we do this?
- It’s critical to who we are and our commitment to the local communities that we live and work in.
- As athletes we participate in events that take many volunteer hours to make our personal goals happen… We need to give to get.
- Encourage and support our own Team Triumph members as they compete in these community events
- To help raise money for local charities and (as with the Rumble) support team expenses
- Commitment to Team:
- Members are required to volunteer at 2 Team sponsored events. Participating in more than 2 gets you $10 off the next year’s membership dues.
- Participation in helping put on our team race “Rumble in the Woods”. This is our event ladies; it funds our team and raises money for charity.
- MAY: Jetton - Support our teammembers who compete.
- JUNE: Miles of Mooresville - Give back to community, raise money for charity
- AUGUST: Lake Norman TRI - One of the biggest community events and most of our team races on either Sat/Sun
- SEPTEMBER: Ramblin’ Rose Charlotte - Support teammates, recruit new members and if we have enough volunteers, we get an ad in Endurance Magazine which saves us couple hundred bucks.
- Pat is our Volunteer Coordinator. She can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
- If you have additional questions about the volunteer requirements please speak with Pat. She’ll be making a detailed list as the exact dates are known.
- Team dues are $50.00 yearly, this covers you membership from January 1st through December 31st. You can now make your dues payment securely via PayPal from our team store page.
- We are in the process of re-vamping how our sponsorships/partner ships with local business.
- Watch the newsletter for more info.
- 2 recruiting dinner events will be held in February. One in Mooresville/Huntersville area and one in Concord.
- Last year, this event allowed us to more than double the Team Triumph roster of team members
- New Member Packet is being revised, anything you wished you had known in the beginning please let me know.
- For every new member that you bring in, you get extra tickets into the Team Raffles/Door Prizes.
- Jo McKercher is Member Coordinator and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering & Community Service:
Team Sponsored Events that meet your membership requirements:
So now that we are on the same page, join now. By completing the Registration Form you are saying YES, this is for me and commit to our Team.